The just-food interview – Amr Farghal, Fonterra
As Fonterra grapples with sharply declining global prices for dairy commodities, the group has tempered its ambitions in some emerging markets - such as China and India. However, it is still forging ahead into new territory and recently announced plans to enter Egypt. In this month's just-food interview, Katy Humphries spoke to Arm Farghal, managing director of Fonterra's Middle Eastern unit, to find out more about the company's plans for this strategically important region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund