The just-food interview - Brasil Foods CFO Leopoldo Saboya
The creation of Brasil Foods, one of the world's largest meat groups, from Brazil's Perdigao and Sadia, was a rare mega-merger in 2009, when the global crash hit M&A. However, the deal is yet to win complete regulatory approval and, although parts of Perdigao and Sadia are operating together, Brasil Foods is yet to reap the rewards of the merger. In this month's just-food interview, Michelle Russell speaks to Brasil Foods CFO Leopoldo Saboya about the prospects for the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat