The just-food interview - Brian Stein, Samworth Brothers
Privately-owned Samworth Brothers is one of the UK's largest chilled food producers, owns the Ginsters brand and makes own-label convenience food for the likes of Tesco and Waitrose but it operates away from the public eye. Dean Best spoke to CEO Brian Stein about the company's development and its ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal