The just-food interview - Brian Stein, Samworth Brothers
Privately-owned Samworth Brothers is one of the UK's largest chilled food producers, owns the Ginsters brand and makes own-label convenience food for the likes of Tesco and Waitrose but it operates away from the public eye. Dean Best spoke to CEO Brian Stein about the company's development and its ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid