The just-food interview - Brice de Forsanz, McCormick VP of EMEA
McCormick & Co., the US-based spice firm, grew its sales in Europe, the Middle East and Africa by 3% in 2011 and - in the face of a deep economic crisis that has dented consumer spending across its key markets - the company plans to drive expansion in the region during the current fiscal year through a focus on innovation, marketing and new emerging markets, regional chief Brice de Forsanz suggests in this month's just-food interview.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- What could influence US healthy snacking market?
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- The top takeaways from IGD's Supply Chain Summit
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- PepsiCo trims staff amid marketing cuts talk
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- US FDA approves genetically engineered salmon
- ConAgra Foods to split into two