The just-food interview - Brice de Forsanz, McCormick VP of EMEA
McCormick & Co., the US-based spice firm, grew its sales in Europe, the Middle East and Africa by 3% in 2011 and - in the face of a deep economic crisis that has dented consumer spending across its key markets - the company plans to drive expansion in the region during the current fiscal year through a focus on innovation, marketing and new emerging markets, regional chief Brice de Forsanz suggests in this month's just-food interview.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs