The just-food interview - Brice de Forsanz, McCormick VP of EMEA
McCormick & Co., the US-based spice firm, grew its sales in Europe, the Middle East and Africa by 3% in 2011 and - in the face of a deep economic crisis that has dented consumer spending across its key markets - the company plans to drive expansion in the region during the current fiscal year through a focus on innovation, marketing and new emerging markets, regional chief Brice de Forsanz suggests in this month's just-food interview.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Thorntons sales, profits fall
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Greenyard Foods, Univeg, Peatinvest mulling merger