The just-food interview - Cranswick CEO-designate Adam Couch
UK meat processor Cranswick increased revenues and profits over the past year, despite economic headwinds that have blown others in the food industry off course. Unveiling a "record" second-half last month, chief executive Bernard Hoggarth announced plans to go out on a high. In this month's just-food interview, Katy Askew catches up with incoming CEO Adam Couch to discuss his priorities for Cranswick and his plans to drive further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus