The just-food interview - Cranswick CEO-designate Adam Couch
UK meat processor Cranswick increased revenues and profits over the past year, despite economic headwinds that have blown others in the food industry off course. Unveiling a "record" second-half last month, chief executive Bernard Hoggarth announced plans to go out on a high. In this month's just-food interview, Katy Askew catches up with incoming CEO Adam Couch to discuss his priorities for Cranswick and his plans to drive further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- Briefing: Expansion agenda of Japan's food majors
- Why exporters still see opportunities in Japan
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Campbell Soup's Plum division to pull out of UK
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt
- Japan's Sanyo takes stake in Olam's food biz