The just-food interview - Cranswick CEO-designate Adam Couch
UK meat processor Cranswick increased revenues and profits over the past year, despite economic headwinds that have blown others in the food industry off course. Unveiling a "record" second-half last month, chief executive Bernard Hoggarth announced plans to go out on a high. In this month's just-food interview, Katy Askew catches up with incoming CEO Adam Couch to discuss his priorities for Cranswick and his plans to drive further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre