The just-food interview - CSM CFO Koos Kramer
The increase in commodity costs and fall in consumer confidence seen in many Western markets last year as forced many companies to adapt - not least Dutch bakery group CSM. In the latest just-food interview, Dean Best talks to CFO Koos Kramer about how the company is shaking up its business, notably in Europe, and how it believes dealing with raw material volatility will be a constant pressure in the years ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO