The just-food interview - CSM CFO Koos Kramer
The increase in commodity costs and fall in consumer confidence seen in many Western markets last year as forced many companies to adapt - not least Dutch bakery group CSM. In the latest just-food interview, Dean Best talks to CFO Koos Kramer about how the company is shaking up its business, notably in Europe, and how it believes dealing with raw material volatility will be a constant pressure in the years ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- Fonterra says rain needed to maintain milk supply
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth
- Nestle in "exclusive" Davigel talks with Brakes