The just-food interview - David Rennie, Nestle
As Fairtrade confectionery sales gain momentum in the UK, the category has attracted the attention of food industry heavyweights, including the likes of Cadbury and Nestle, who are converting their big-box brands to Fairtrade certification. Michelle Russell caught up with David Rennie, managing director of Nestle's confectionery business in the UK, to find out more about the company's plans to capitalise on this growing trend.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin