The just-food interview - David Rennie, Nestle
As Fairtrade confectionery sales gain momentum in the UK, the category has attracted the attention of food industry heavyweights, including the likes of Cadbury and Nestle, who are converting their big-box brands to Fairtrade certification. Michelle Russell caught up with David Rennie, managing director of Nestle's confectionery business in the UK, to find out more about the company's plans to capitalise on this growing trend.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund