The just-food interview – Denis Lambert, LDC
After a turbulent 18 months in France's poultry industry, the future is looking brighter for some in the sector. LDC, France's largest poultry processor is one of the most upbeat. This week, the company revealed plans to buy smaller rival Groupe Arrivé and forecast a successful 12 months for the business. In this month's just-food interview, LDC chief executive Denis Lambert outlines his grounds for optimism.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1