The just-food interview – Denis Lambert, LDC
After a turbulent 18 months in France's poultry industry, the future is looking brighter for some in the sector. LDC, France's largest poultry processor is one of the most upbeat. This week, the company revealed plans to buy smaller rival Groupe Arrivé and forecast a successful 12 months for the business. In this month's just-food interview, LDC chief executive Denis Lambert outlines his grounds for optimism.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife