The just-food interview - Dr Gordon Campbell, Spar International
The downturn may have prompted some to rein in expansion plans but one retailer with high hopes is Spar, the global symbol group. Dr Gordon Campbell, the MD of Spar International, has been vocal in his ambitions for the business in markets from Africa to Russia and China. Dean Best met the Spar boss at the company's Amsterdam HQ to discuss his vision for the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units