The just-food interview - Ebro Foods chairman and CEO Antonio Hernandez Callejas
Ebro Foods, the Spanish food group, has changed dramatically in just a decade. No longer in the two categories that defined the business in 2000 - sugar and dairy - the company has expanded into new categories and geographies and, speaking to Michelle Russell, chairman and CEO Antonio Hernandez Callejas says that will continue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Arla points to branded growth as group sales slide
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen