The just-food interview - Ebro Foods chairman and CEO Antonio Hernandez Callejas
Ebro Foods, the Spanish food group, has changed dramatically in just a decade. No longer in the two categories that defined the business in 2000 - sugar and dairy - the company has expanded into new categories and geographies and, speaking to Michelle Russell, chairman and CEO Antonio Hernandez Callejas says that will continue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking
- Mead Johnson hails "improvement" despite Q1 falls