The just-food interview - Guy Odri, Groupe Doux
With grain prices soaring, Guy Odri, chief executive of French poultry giant Groupe Doux, has urged domestic retailers to raise prices. Any public disagreement on price between supplier and retailer is rare but, speaking to Dean Best this week, Odri explained why the time had come for poultry processors to demand help in absorbing the rising cost of cereals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega