The just-food interview - Kikkoman chairman Yuzaburo Mogi
Japanese soy sauce maker Kikkoman claims to have been the first to produce the seasoning back in the 17th century. However, with growth hard to come by in a domestic market in the doldrums, Kikkoman has had to look overseas for growth. Julian Ryall met Kikkoman chairman Yuzaburo Mogi to find out how the company is adapting to meet demand in Japan and internationally.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units