The just-food interview - Kikkoman chairman Yuzaburo Mogi
Japanese soy sauce maker Kikkoman claims to have been the first to produce the seasoning back in the 17th century. However, with growth hard to come by in a domestic market in the doldrums, Kikkoman has had to look overseas for growth. Julian Ryall met Kikkoman chairman Yuzaburo Mogi to find out how the company is adapting to meet demand in Japan and internationally.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth