The just-food interview - Magnit deputy CEO Oleg Goncharov
Russian retail colossus Magnit can lay claim to having had a rather buoyant year. As one of the country's largest food retailers, it has grown in tandem with the country's middle-class and seen its profits more than double in the first half of 2012. Michelle Russell talks to Oleg Goncharov, Magnit's deputy CEO and investor relations director, about the retailer's confidence in the market, opportunities for growth and the year ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw