The just-food interview - Magnit deputy CEO Oleg Goncharov
Russian retail colossus Magnit can lay claim to having had a rather buoyant year. As one of the country's largest food retailers, it has grown in tandem with the country's middle-class and seen its profits more than double in the first half of 2012. Michelle Russell talks to Oleg Goncharov, Magnit's deputy CEO and investor relations director, about the retailer's confidence in the market, opportunities for growth and the year ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- US performance weighs on General Mills