The just-food interview - Magnit deputy CEO Oleg Goncharov
Russian retail colossus Magnit can lay claim to having had a rather buoyant year. As one of the country's largest food retailers, it has grown in tandem with the country's middle-class and seen its profits more than double in the first half of 2012. Michelle Russell talks to Oleg Goncharov, Magnit's deputy CEO and investor relations director, about the retailer's confidence in the market, opportunities for growth and the year ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- How Nestle, R&R stand to benefit from ice cream JV
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Kraft Heinz sees "faster" savings, volume uptick
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition