The just-food interview - Magnit deputy CEO Oleg Goncharov
Russian retail colossus Magnit can lay claim to having had a rather buoyant year. As one of the country's largest food retailers, it has grown in tandem with the country's middle-class and seen its profits more than double in the first half of 2012. Michelle Russell talks to Oleg Goncharov, Magnit's deputy CEO and investor relations director, about the retailer's confidence in the market, opportunities for growth and the year ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth
- Brexit - UK food sector pessimistic on medium-term