The just-food interview - Magnit deputy CEO Oleg Goncharov
Russian retail colossus Magnit can lay claim to having had a rather buoyant year. As one of the country's largest food retailers, it has grown in tandem with the country's middle-class and seen its profits more than double in the first half of 2012. Michelle Russell talks to Oleg Goncharov, Magnit's deputy CEO and investor relations director, about the retailer's confidence in the market, opportunities for growth and the year ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Shopper trends: World Cup - victory for retailers?
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals