The just-food interview - Matti Rihko, Raisio
A year on from its acquisition of snack and confectionery maker Glisten, Finnish food company Raisio has made another move for a UK firm. The company has snapped up Big Bear Group, the owner of brands from Sugar Puffs cereal to Fox's confectionery. In this month's just-food interview, Michelle Russell spoke to Raisio CEO Matti Rihko about his company's latest acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses