The just-food interview - Mike Parker, Foodvest
Frozen food has become one of the more maligned sectors in the food industry in recent years, particularly in the UK. The seafood category, while enjoying growing consumer awareness of the importance of a balanced diet, faces its own challenges over sustainability. In this month's just-food interview, Dean Best met Mike Parker, an experienced seafood executive and part of the team behind the Young's and Findus brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre