The just-food interview - Mike Parker, Foodvest
Frozen food has become one of the more maligned sectors in the food industry in recent years, particularly in the UK. The seafood category, while enjoying growing consumer awareness of the importance of a balanced diet, faces its own challenges over sustainability. In this month's just-food interview, Dean Best met Mike Parker, an experienced seafood executive and part of the team behind the Young's and Findus brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival