The just-food interview – Oliver Wyncoll, Langholm Capital
Private equity groups may be seen as asset-stripping predators but Langholm Capital clearly believes it is representative of a different breed, and its recent track-record in the food industry appears to back that up. In this month's just-food interview, Katy Humphries spoke with Langholm principal Oliver Wyncoll about the fund's approach and what it has in store for its most recent acquisition, Tyrrells Crisps.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea