The just-food interview - Patrick Cairns, Kallo Foods
The UK organic sector may be in the doldrums but Patrick Cairns, the chief executive of UK natural and organic food maker Kallo Foods, believes organic has its place and that the underlying demand for healthier, natural food will stand the company in good stead. In this month's just-food interview, he talked to Dean Best about his moves to refocus Kallo and his strategy to grow the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs