The just-food interview - Patrick Cairns, Kallo Foods
The UK organic sector may be in the doldrums but Patrick Cairns, the chief executive of UK natural and organic food maker Kallo Foods, believes organic has its place and that the underlying demand for healthier, natural food will stand the company in good stead. In this month's just-food interview, he talked to Dean Best about his moves to refocus Kallo and his strategy to grow the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast