The just-food interview - Patrick Cairns, Kallo Foods
The UK organic sector may be in the doldrums but Patrick Cairns, the chief executive of UK natural and organic food maker Kallo Foods, believes organic has its place and that the underlying demand for healthier, natural food will stand the company in good stead. In this month's just-food interview, he talked to Dean Best about his moves to refocus Kallo and his strategy to grow the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre