The just-food interview - Peder Tuborgh, Arla Foods
Dairy has proved one of the food industry's more colourful sectors in recent years with volatile prices, rising production costs and the emergence of buoyant emerging markets keeping processors on their toes. Arla Foods, Europe's second-largest dairy group, has set out its stall for international growth in this ever-evolving landscape. In this month's just-food interview, Dean Best spoke with Arla CEO Peder Tuborgh to find out more about Arla's ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO