The just-food interview - Peder Tuborgh, Arla Foods
Dairy has proved one of the food industry's more colourful sectors in recent years with volatile prices, rising production costs and the emergence of buoyant emerging markets keeping processors on their toes. Arla Foods, Europe's second-largest dairy group, has set out its stall for international growth in this ever-evolving landscape. In this month's just-food interview, Dean Best spoke with Arla CEO Peder Tuborgh to find out more about Arla's ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"