The just-food interview - Richard Hollingdale, First Milk
The UK cheese sector is one of the most promotion-driven categories in the country, not least with consumer confidence low and retail volumes under pressure. This week, just-food travelled to the Nantwich Show, a key event in the industry's calendar, and met Richard Hollingdale, commercial director of the UK's largest dairy co-operative, First Milk. In this month's just-food interview, Hollingdale discusses the tough trading conditions at home and the company's ambitions overseas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales