The just-food interview - Solae CEO Torkel Rhenman
Increased consumer interest in health and in the impact of their consumption on the environment is driving demand for soy ingredients supplier Solae, according to CEO Torkel Rhenman. He spoke to Dean Best at the Food Ingredients Europe exhibition about the outlook for Solae, which has hit the corporate headlines in recent months due to speculation over its future ownership.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning