The just-food interview – Sophi Tranchell, Divine Chocolate
There has been huge growth in ethically-traded goods in recent years but some brands stand out from the crowd. Divine Chocolate would be among them. As the UK's Fairtrade Fortnight draws to a close, Ben Cooper spoke with Sophi Tranchell, managing director of Divine Chocolate, about what differentiates Divine from many Fairtrade products, the brand's international aspirations and whether Fairtrade can withstand the onslaught of recession.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever