The just-food interview - Tony Tavares, SunOpta
Canada-based natural and organic food group SunOpta supplies a number of the world's largest food makers and retailers with products from soy ingredients to private-label snack bars. The company is undergoing significant change and has decided to offload non-core assets and focus squarely on food. Dean Best met SunOpta COO Tony Tavares at international trade show Anuga in Germany to discuss the company's ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims