The just-food interview - Tony Tavares, SunOpta
Canada-based natural and organic food group SunOpta supplies a number of the world's largest food makers and retailers with products from soy ingredients to private-label snack bars. The company is undergoing significant change and has decided to offload non-core assets and focus squarely on food. Dean Best met SunOpta COO Tony Tavares at international trade show Anuga in Germany to discuss the company's ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Shopper trends: World Cup - victory for retailers?
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals
- FSA ordered to carry out review on 2 Sisters