The just-food interview - Unilever CEO Paul Polman - part one
FMCG companies the world over talk often and loudly about the ways in which they are alleviating their impact on the environment or trading more ethically. Few, however, set public targets and even fewer report their progress or the challenges they are facing. Unilever is a notable exception. This week, the consumer goods group published the latest results of its Sustainable Living Plan programme. Dean Best met Unilever CEO Paul Polman to discuss the initiative, the successes so far and the problems ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk