The just-food interview - Unilever CEO Paul Polman - part two
It is early days in Unilever's ambition to meet all the targets in its ten-year Sustainable Living Plan and the company has acknowledged where is still much more work to be done. In part two of his interview with just-food, Unilever CEO Paul Polman insists stakeholders need to work together to bring in real change, particularly in changing consumer habits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- PepsiCo's Nooyi: "macro challenges" will continue
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- WWF launches food security platform