The just-food interview - Uwe Sommer, Lindt & Sprungli
Upmarket chocolate maker Lindt & Sprungli had something of a bitter 2009. The downturn, higher cocoa prices and restructuring in key markets hit profits. With consumer confidence fragile, there are questions over whether Lindt will fare much better in 2010. However, the Swiss firm remains confident and, as the business published its 2009 results in Zurich, Dean Best spoke to marketing director Uwe Sommer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex