Japan and growth: Interview: Tokyo eyes food export growth by advancing "brand Japan"
The Japanese government has set out an ambitious programme to increase food exports. With a focus on high-quality, high-value, products the authorities hope that increasing Japanese food sales internationally will help revitalise the country's lacklustre economy and offset declining domestic consumption. just-food spoke to Japan's Parliamentary Vice-Minister Yasuhiro Ozato to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm