Tyrrells CEO David Milner on why UK crisp maker bought Germany's Aroma Snacks - the just-food interview
Tyrrells, the private equity-backed UK crisp maker, has enjoyed robust growth in recent years and, through exports, steadily built a business outside its domestic market. However, the company, under CEO David Milner, has started to use M&A to boost its international operations. Last month, Tyrrells snapped up Aroma Snacks, a German supplier of organic crisps. In the first part of a two-part interview, Milner tells Dean Best why Tyrrells moved for Aroma Snacks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action