Interview: Tyrrells keeps firm eye on export opportunities
As competition in the global snacks market heats up, so to has the need for manufacturers to explore overseas growth opportunities in both developed and emerging markets. Michelle Russell speaks to Tyrrells head of international Laurence Bass about the company's export ambitions and its focus for the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Fonterra dismisses claims CEO Spierings could exit
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line