Interview: UK firm Belton Cheese looks to drive international growth
Belton Cheese has been on something of a roll, expanding its business into new international markets with fresh distribution deals in countries as far afield as the US and Japan. The group announced yesterday (30 April) that it is further growing its overseas presence through an agreement to expand into Russia's high growth dairy market. Katy Askew caught up with Belton sales manager Phil Jones to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada