UK meat packer Hilton Food Group on "optimum" business model - interview
Hilton Food Group, the UK-based meat packer, has built what one firm of City brokers describes as "a high-quality business" through international expansion and, in most of its markets, supplying only one customer. Dean Best spoke to Hilton CEO Robert Watson and CFO Nigel Majewski after the company reported a year of rising annual sales and earnings to discuss their strategy for the business and its plans for further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre