The just-food interview part two: UK pork firm Cranswick's overseas ambitions
UK pork processor Cranswick processes one-quarter of pigs reared in the country - and the company has ambitions to increase its throughput further still. As we heard in part one of the just-food interview, Cranswick is driving domestic growth through a focus on innovation. It also has an eye on overseas expansion with strong export growth helping to propel sales expansion. Chief executive Adam Couch spoke to just-food about Cranswick's drive to raise production levels and increase exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs