The just-food interview part two: UK pork firm Cranswick's overseas ambitions
UK pork processor Cranswick processes one-quarter of pigs reared in the country - and the company has ambitions to increase its throughput further still. As we heard in part one of the just-food interview, Cranswick is driving domestic growth through a focus on innovation. It also has an eye on overseas expansion with strong export growth helping to propel sales expansion. Chief executive Adam Couch spoke to just-food about Cranswick's drive to raise production levels and increase exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Mediation fails in Heinz Dip & Squeeze case
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits