INTERVIEW: ISM: United Confectioners looks beyond Russia for growth
United Confectioners has plans to grow its business beyond its stronghold in Russia, where it holds the number one position in the confectionery market. Michelle Russell caught up with export director Timothy Odenwald at the ISM confectionery exhibition in Cologne to find out more about the firm's plans for Europe and beyond.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre
- Aryzta profits rise on M&A