just the answer: Up & Go UK CEO James McMaster
Up & Go is the Sanitarium-owned breakfast drink brand that has revolutionised the breakfast category in Australia. Earlier this week it hit UK shelves after Life Health Foods UK, a joint venture between Sanitarium and Australian investment vehicle The Wingate Group, introduced it to the market. The company hopes that the move will help breath fresh life into a struggling sector. Katy Askew spoke to James McMaster, Up & Go UK CEO, to hear more about his hopes for the brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill