just the answer: Up & Go UK CEO James McMaster
Up & Go is the Sanitarium-owned breakfast drink brand that has revolutionised the breakfast category in Australia. Earlier this week it hit UK shelves after Life Health Foods UK, a joint venture between Sanitarium and Australian investment vehicle The Wingate Group, introduced it to the market. The company hopes that the move will help breath fresh life into a struggling sector. Katy Askew spoke to James McMaster, Up & Go UK CEO, to hear more about his hopes for the brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs