US crisp bread brand RyKrisp looks to start anew
Offloaded by ConAgra Foods this year, US crisp bread maker RyKrisp is starting again under new ownership. Ted Leavitt, a former Pillsbury executive, snapped up RyKrisp and is heading a business looking to prove a brand that fell out of favour at one of the giants of the sector can thrive. Dean Best spoke to Leavitt about his plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units