SIAL 2014: Valio hopes to overcome Russian woes
Valio is facing some significant challenges. The Finland-based dairy group is grappling with the closure of the Russian border as well as the decline in industrial markets for dairy ingredients. However, the company is also working to identify new growth avenues, such as its lactose-free technology. Katy Askew spoke to Kari Finska, SVP of Russia and eastern markets for Valio, to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti