just the answer: Walkers Shortbread on expansion in the breakfast aisle
Walkers Shortbread recently launched a line of Weight Watchers breakfast biscuits, which are being produced under license in the UK. The company is hoping that the move will help it build on the growing demand for healthier options as well as the massive growth of the breakfast biscuit category. Katy Askew spoke to David Guest, commercial manager at Walkers Shortbread, about the group's hopes for the category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Arla points to branded growth as group sales slide
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen
- Samworth buys Euphorium bakery in UK