Why Irish free-from firm BFree Foods believes ingredients will drive growth - the bitesize interview
Ireland-based free-from foods maker BFree Foods, set up five years ago, is growing rapidly and expects that to continue this year, with plans to double its turnover in 2016. Demand for free-from products is rising but the sector, however, is becoming intensely competitive. Hannah Abdulla talks to BFree Foods general manager Alex Murphy to find out how the company plans to continue to expand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units