just the answer: Wouter Van Cauwenbergh, Chiquita Brands
Fresh produce companies are increasingly looking to develop their value-added offering in order to boost margins and Chiquita Brands International is no exception. Wouter Van Cauwenbergh, senior sales manager for the company's operations in the EMEA region, spoke to just-food about the company's ambition to develop a value-added consumer focused business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- Thorntons sales, profits fall