The food business blog from Katy Askew
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Katy Askew.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions...
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture...
Low food prices continue to hold back inflation rates in the UK as the supermarket price war continues in the face of rising import costs...
General Mills is reportedly preparing long-time executive Jeff Harmening to succeed Ken Powell as CEO...
Kellogg takeover chatter cools 22 Jul 16
Market speculation over a possible takeover of Kellogg surfaced this week, with the snacks-to-cereal maker linked to both Kraft Heinz and Coca Cola Co...
The introduction of legislation requiring the labelling of GMOs in the US has gathered widespread public support...
Brexit – the just-food confidence survey 12 Jul 16
Following last month's referendum in the UK on the country's membership of the European Union, the repercussions from the decision to leave have been felt far and wide...
Growing demand in emerging markets are set to drive 4.6% growth in the global dairy and soy food market by 2020, according to new research...
Kellogg's opens Broadway cafe 30 Jun 16
US cereal giant Kellogg's revealed plans to open a cafe in New York City, located at a prime location on Broadway...
Rumours Chinese pork giant WH Group is eyeing acquisitions, particularly in the US, have surfaced...
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report