The rise of Vietnam: Interview: Ambitious Vinamilk eyes growth at home and abroad
Multinationals have flocked to the booming dairy markets of the East, attracted by the potential rewards on offer. But in many countries homegrown giants have developed, presenting stiff competition. However, few domestic companies dominate their markets to the extent that dairy processor Vinamilk does in Vietnam. Vinamilk has ambitious goals to grow further - and not just domestically. Dean Best met Nguyen Quoc Khánh, Vinamilk's executive director for R&D and production, at the company's newly-built plant north of Ho Chi Minh City to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- PepsiCo 2015 results, 2016 outlook - takeaways
- The mixed fortunes of Kellogg's two main US arms
- PepsiCo's Nooyi: "macro challenges" will continue
- WWF launches food security platform
- PepsiCo forecasts dip in sales growth in 2016
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- Russia draws up plans for tax on palm oil