The rise of Vietnam: Interview: Ambitious Vinamilk eyes growth at home and abroad
Multinationals have flocked to the booming dairy markets of the East, attracted by the potential rewards on offer. But in many countries homegrown giants have developed, presenting stiff competition. However, few domestic companies dominate their markets to the extent that dairy processor Vinamilk does in Vietnam. Vinamilk has ambitious goals to grow further - and not just domestically. Dean Best met Nguyen Quoc Khánh, Vinamilk's executive director for R&D and production, at the company's newly-built plant north of Ho Chi Minh City to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Food marketing firmly on UK political agenda
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Mead Johnson offsets China slowdown
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report