The rise of Vietnam: Interview: Ambitious Vinamilk eyes growth at home and abroad
Multinationals have flocked to the booming dairy markets of the East, attracted by the potential rewards on offer. But in many countries homegrown giants have developed, presenting stiff competition. However, few domestic companies dominate their markets to the extent that dairy processor Vinamilk does in Vietnam. Vinamilk has ambitious goals to grow further - and not just domestically. Dean Best met Nguyen Quoc Khánh, Vinamilk's executive director for R&D and production, at the company's newly-built plant north of Ho Chi Minh City to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Viewpoint: Baptism of fire for new Tesco CEO Lewis
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- United Biscuits attracts bids of over GBP2bn
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- Jobs to go at United Biscuits UK site
- General Mills plans to close two US plants
- Arla takes stake in Brazilian dairy group Vigor