BRIEFING: Confectionery and sweet baked goods - International trends and issues
Chocolate, gum, sugar confectionery, and sweet bakery products are all assessed in this briefing. Each category is assessed individually, along with an overview of the whole market. The major trends in each category are considered, before the briefing concludes with a look at health and nutrition, and legal and ethical issues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Brownes Dairy owner Archer Capital "eyes sale"
- Mondelez profits down but gives guidance boost