Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volume growth
Ice cream is big business in Indonesia, where a growing middle class and a population of 254.5m has fuelled rising demand. But with inflation coming at a time when the Indonesian economy is slowing, the outlook for the Indonesian ice cream market could be increasingly challenging, adding to the distribution issues caused by the country's under-developed infrastructure. Katy Askew takes a look at the prospects for the sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk