Nutrient taxes: Irish food industry sets out case against nutrient taxes
The debate currently being played out in Ireland places the theoretical ideas about how fat taxes may or may not work, and the intended or unintended consequences which may result, in a very real context.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Briefing: The emergence of gluten-free in Spain
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- B&G to acquire Green Giant from General Mills
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food