just-food Confidence Survey - challenge of finding growth in static markets
Rod Street, executive vice president for the international consulting group at SymphonyIRI, was the expert analyst on the webinar to discuss the results of just-food's Confidence Survey. He outlines how tough it will be to find growth this year but offers some ways businesses could succeed in 2012.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Interview: Muller Wiseman mulls branded milk move
- Hershey's long-term confidence on China
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- Tesco delists Rachel's Organic yoghurt range
- Hostess sale rumours hit headlines again
- Second US ice cream firm announces total recall
- Dr. Oetker buys Romanian brand Alex
- China to introduce "toughest" food safety law yet