Logistics - the role of the logistics service provider
Logistics companies, far from being simple hauliers, have adapted to meet the increasingly complicated and specialised needs of customers in the food manufacture and retail spheres, such as tracking and traceability and flexible volumes. In the second part of his feature on logistics, Stuart Todd gains insight from major logistics providers about this fascinating industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- How Russia's embargo affects domestic firms
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- Mondelez launches Oreo Thins in US
- Leclerc to contest ruling on supplier payments
- North Castle acquires stake in Sprout
- ABF's Kingsmill returns to Tesco
- UK's first free range milk label launched
- Nestlé SA in Packaged Food: Confectionery, Ice Cream, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: News and Events April 2015