FMCG in the Middle East: Profile - Almarai
For packaged food manufacturers with ambitions for international growth, the Middle East presents an opportunity, with growing populations enjoying rising incomes. However, in recent decades, a number of local industry giants have developed, building robust positions in a number of food sectors, armed with solid supply chains and intimate knowledge of the consumers of the region. One such company is Almarai, the bakery, dairy and poultry processor based in Saudi Arabia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat