FMCG in the Middle East: Profile - Almarai
For packaged food manufacturers with ambitions for international growth, the Middle East presents an opportunity, with growing populations enjoying rising incomes. However, in recent decades, a number of local industry giants have developed, building robust positions in a number of food sectors, armed with solid supply chains and intimate knowledge of the consumers of the region. One such company is Almarai, the bakery, dairy and poultry processor based in Saudi Arabia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Greenyard Foods, Univeg, Peatinvest mulling merger
- Thorntons sales, profits fall