FMCG in the Middle East: Shifting patterns of demand and consumption
When we refer to the Middle East, we are talking about an area that encompasses a majority of western Asia and Egypt. The region is diverse in landscape, religion, politics and ethnicity. With a growing population, evolving demographic and social structures and reliance on food imports the potential for international food manufacturers is clear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Briefing: The emergence of gluten-free in Spain
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- B&G to acquire Green Giant from General Mills
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food