FMCG in the Middle East: The gluten-free boom
The gluten-free sector is enjoying robust growth in a number of markets. It's no longer a specialist category targeting coeliac sufferers. It's become almost fashionable for health advocates, and fans in the West visiting and working in the Middle East are demanding the trend shifts to the region, forcing manufacturers to respond. Hannah Abdulla explores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Danone's Stonyfield launches layered yoghurt