FMCG in the Middle East: The gluten-free boom
The gluten-free sector is enjoying robust growth in a number of markets. It's no longer a specialist category targeting coeliac sufferers. It's become almost fashionable for health advocates, and fans in the West visiting and working in the Middle East are demanding the trend shifts to the region, forcing manufacturers to respond. Hannah Abdulla explores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- Kerry foods Q1 volumes lifted by NPD