The just-food management briefing - M&A in 2010 - a year in review
Kraft Foods' move to buy Cadbury in January failed to spark a burst of M&A activity in the food industry, as economic conditions continued to dampen attitude to risk. As the year progressed, however, and confidence returned, the pace of acquisitions picked up. But as Dean Best reports, the nature and rationale behind the deals has altered significantly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims