The just-food management briefing - M&A in 2010 - a year in review
Kraft Foods' move to buy Cadbury in January failed to spark a burst of M&A activity in the food industry, as economic conditions continued to dampen attitude to risk. As the year progressed, however, and confidence returned, the pace of acquisitions picked up. But as Dean Best reports, the nature and rationale behind the deals has altered significantly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Fonterra says rain needed to maintain milk supply
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- Yildiz Holding "draws bids for dairy arm Ak Gida"
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth