The rise of Vietnam: Infographic: The largest companies in Vietnam by numbers
The strong growth potential offered by Vietnam's expanding food sector means many multinationals are making inroads in the market. However, the largest companies in the country are domestic players. As part of this month's management briefing, just-food charted the competitive landscape of Vietnam through a breakdown of the biggest companies by sales in 2013.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Fresh produce, Frozen, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Seafood, Snacks, World foods
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Arla Foods unveils strategy for growth up to 2020
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations