The rise of Vietnam: Infographic: The largest companies in Vietnam by numbers
The strong growth potential offered by Vietnam's expanding food sector means many multinationals are making inroads in the market. However, the largest companies in the country are domestic players. As part of this month's management briefing, just-food charted the competitive landscape of Vietnam through a breakdown of the biggest companies by sales in 2013.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Fresh produce, Frozen, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Seafood, Snacks, World foods
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking
- ABF takes Patak's into frozen ready meals category