The rise of Vietnam: Infographic: The largest companies in Vietnam by numbers
The strong growth potential offered by Vietnam's expanding food sector means many multinationals are making inroads in the market. However, the largest companies in the country are domestic players. As part of this month's management briefing, just-food charted the competitive landscape of Vietnam through a breakdown of the biggest companies by sales in 2013.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Fresh produce, Frozen, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Seafood, Snacks, World foods
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis